Vacation Rental Rates In Port Townsend, WA
Rates for Bay CottageJanuary-April, October-December Rates
Holiday and Special Weekend Rates
- Cash, checks and credit cards are welcome
- Reservations will be held by credit card or check for the equivalent of two nights or 1/2 your stay - whichever is greater. Example: A 2 night reservation will be due in full when the reservation is made. A 6 night reservation requires a 3 night deposit.
- When you book your reservation by clicking the secure Check Availability button (through Eviivo.com) for a TWO DAY STAY, your credit card statement MAY SHOW TWO CHARGES, one for each night.
- Please call for availability and rates for one week or longer stays or multiple cottage rentals.
- Rates based on double occupancy and does not reflect state lodging tax of 11%.
- All rates are for 2 guests per night, additional guests are only $10.00 per night per person.
- To insure your reservation with a check, it must be received within one week of your reservation request.
- Guests staying with children under 16 will be charged a $100 fully refundable damage deposit.
- Canadian checks must CLEARLY state "US Funds"
- Only one discount per reservation accepted.
- We do not have any additional cleaning fees
- 50% of your reservation total will be returned if cancelled more than two weeks prior to your reservation date(s).
- 100% of your reservation will be forfeited if cancelled two weeks or less before your reservation date(s).
- Sorry, we do not give refunds for early departures.
- All cancellations incur a minimum $25 charge to cover processing fees.
4346 S. Discovery Road, Port Townsend, WA 98368
Sorry we cannot accommodate pets at this time. Outside smoking only, please.
Easy to reach - just 6 miles from the Victorian seaport of Port Townsend, 1/2 mile west of the Four Corners Grocery on S. Discovery Road. Look for the red and white address numbers on your left